Pages

Monday 6 December 2010

Who is Paul Clarke

Who is Paul Clarke
Hello My Name Is Paul Clarke,
I am 45 years old in a good paying job but I want more
my computer knowledge is I can only say not much. I can surf, download, cut and paste, and write a letter. apart from that not much more Oh! I can start a blog on blogger.. Yeehaa!!!
So What Am I Doing Here???
Well For the past 3 years I have Been Messing Around With The Idea of becoming an online Marketeer. in the past i have dabbled in adwords, adsense, but with not much success. in the past I have spent 100's of pounds on the next big idea that will make me thousands and thousands of pounds just by following what all the the expert online marketing Gurus claim, that is what they do to make loads of dosh!!!.
it has taken me this long to realise that the way they are making money is by selling these Products to newbies like me who don't know any better. they claim if you can use a computer with no special skills anyone can do it. what a load of Rubbish... I have never been able to understand what the hell their on about.
they seem to expect you to understand what they mean. and if your lucky enough to get video's to explain they wizz through every thing they show you, except the bits they like to bragg about how much money they have made that is when and the only time they take there time in fact on average about 70% of the tutorial is spent on showing you how much money they have made.
Well now this time enough is enough.
I am still going to try online Marketing but this time I have done Research.
I am NOT Going to rush into anything this Time.
I am going to take my time..
the Idea of this blog is to give me an incentive to carry on trying and not give up as I have done in the past.

DAY 1
I have bought a couple of products, I will continue to go through the instructions time and time again until l have understood them fully.
On the 29 of December I will purchase hosting space from www.godaddy.com or www.hostgattor.com or some other hosting company what ever is giving the best deals at the time they must be able to have wordpress as i think this the best sort of software to have to build blogs/websites etc.
I will then find and research niche markets to start my online empire, and only then find domain names that match those niches.
my target for the next 4 months is to build sites that will generate an income of about £3.00 a day. I think this is a realistic amount to start with. And only then will I start to attempt to crank things up for a higher income.

No comments:

Post a Comment