Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Day 2 going through some training videos

Day 2 Going through some training videos,
Oh my god this really sucks it is getting quite boring now I have gone through about 4 hours of training Video's
and I think I'm going into information overload.
I cant seem to grasp this this link building/backlinking stuff. Looks so tedious and boring is there something out there that can do all this for me at no cost there must be a plugin or something, where you don't have think about it.
I think I have grasped keyword searches and niche market research but I think that is the easiest part of this Game. I really need to get on top of this backlinking and link building stuff...
the videos just seem to think I understand what's what. this guy that's doing the training videos is now saying you out source all of this? Why didn't just he say that in the first place???.
"you know just go here -- and they will do it all for you that's what I do" of course for a fee. In one sentence they tell you, you need to write this many article,s and this much content, then you have go and do this many 100's of links. and these people boast about how much time they have on their hands. to go and have fun!!! WHEN???.
They say that build 5-10 websites a day. HOW???. There isn't that amount of hours in a day to all this even if they didn't sleep at all. Oh well rant over back to the video's...
will speak again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment