Pages

Tuesday 28 December 2010

D DAY!!

OK, Only one more day to Go Then D Day will Commence,
Yes Folks Wednesday,29/12/2010 is the Day I start My online Marketing Empire, HaHaHa!!!
this is the day I buy a Hosting Package, that Really Boost all my websites to levels of Success that I can only Dream of.... yeah Right !!! well I can dream can't I ..???
I'm Not Sure what to start with though Once I the hosting dtuff sorted out first and installed a few Plugins
I'll start doing some research keyword stuff, and product searches then I think around newyears day 1/1/11
that will be Me sorted and on my way to untold riches YEEHAH!!!!.
ooh!!! I'm So Exceited I'm Gonna wet Myself.
In The last Few days I have doing a lot of reading on Linkbuilding and backlinking, so I think I've got that all Sorted out now, Well thats If I dont read anything else that will just throw everything I just learnt into a Totally new Dimension.
I have been reading a blog by some dude calling himself Raymond Selda, from the Philipienes, this dude claims he has been doing this  online Affiliate Marketing, for around 6 months and he seems to be pretty clued up on all that is mind boggling internet stuff and to read his bloggs you just come away with so much enthusiasium  I dont even know if My Spelling is correct either my spelling has greatly improved over the last few weeks or my spellcheck isn't working (STRANGE)....
Well anyway Roll on the next Twelve Months and see where it takes me...
Untill next time Sorry till next Year LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment